Do you love visiting those small, quaint shops? Do you enjoy eating at a restaurant where the owner is also the chef? How about supporting your friend’s Etsy shop? Let’s have a small business chat.
A Travel Advisor is also a small business. When you support us, you simply give us the opportunity to advise you on your travel needs and in exchange the resort, hotel, cruiseline or airline will pay us for assisting you.
- If you choose to book online yourself, you allow the large company to keep all the profit and not share it.
- Not only can we usually find cheaper prices, but we may also find more amenities to make your trip more enjoyable.
- When we find a cheaper price for you, we are cutting our own commission. The lengths we go for our customers. 🙂
- Booking online takes hours of research.
- You’re driving up your own airfare. Yep, did you know that when you search and search online for the best price for airfare you are driving up your own price.
Your Travel Advisor Books
- We have access to group pricing that may lower your costs and add more amenities.
- We have years of experience in our field and know where to look for specials or deals for you.
- Travel Advisors are vastly trained. Each supplier has a training program that assists us in learning all about their company, so we can serve you better.
- Lastly, you help provide an income to a family by supporting their small business.
Do you have any more questions about using a Travel Advisor? I would be glad to help. You can connect with me here.